For those of you who don't know, I have a fantastic and amazing cousin who has suffered the loss of two of her babies through a genetic defect where the baby develops without a brain. She had her husband have one sweet boy of their own, who is darling and cute as can be!! I love these two so much, and am always amazed at the strength with which they had dealt with the loss of their son, Ben, at birth, and just recently, their daughter Abigail, who was stillborn. It breaks my heart to even imagine this, and yet they have struggled through it twice and have been blessed and uplifted by our loving Heavenly Father through it all. They just finished their adoption profile on the LDS Family Services website.Adoption is amazing - I have 5 cousins who are adopted, and I love everyone of them! They are all SO cool and I have tons of fabulous memories growing up with them.
I cannot think of a more deserving family than these two. I don't know if any of you are in contact with someone who is looking into adoption, but I know that the more people who know about it, the better their chances are to find a precious baby for them to raise. I am sure many of you know people who have suffered the loss of children and even some of you have gone through it yourself. I just want you to know that I know Heavenly Father is watching over these sweet children until the day that we are reunited with them in heaven.
Here is the link to their profile:
http://www.providentliving.org/ses/birthmother/searchprofiles/0,12268,2133-1,00.html
Their adoptive profile name is: BradleyAndCara (it's case-sensitive)
Best of luck to them - we love you Brad & Cara!!
7 years ago
3 comments:
Wow! They are such a cute family. I hope they are able to adopt soon.
When Cara first got pregnant (w/Ben) and Tracy told me about it I cried and cried for her. It's so hard to lose a baby let alone one that's been growing in you for so long. I hope they are able to adopt soon. I'm glad their are so many adopted cousins in your family too ;)
Oh my gosh just the thought gives me goosebumps and tears, I could not even fathom the emotions.They must be some special people to be able to bring such perfect angels into this world only to have them sent right home.There are sweet children waiting for them here, and they will find them.My oldest sister has adopted five after miraculously being able to have one.She only planned to adopt one, but Heavenly Father has a way of taking care of his precious ones and delivering them into the right hands and I know He will do the same for your cousin.
Post a Comment