J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

LOVE LOVE LOVE

This couple. Seriously. THEY ARE FANTASTIC. End of story.


These are their earlier dances of the season. I can't even describe how great I think they are. Even Zach agrees with me! (and Danielle, I have been begging him to let me record his "Mary" impersonation....maybe next week?) Hope you like them as much as I do!


6 comments:

Vanessa said...

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I love them too...but i have a few other fav's too! I can't just pick one!! :)

Andrew and Melissa said...

This is by far my favorite show on TV! I really wish I could get Andrew to watch it with me, he rolls his eyes at me whenever I turn it on.

Rebecca said...

Okay so seriously I didn't know you were a "So you think you can dance" fan! This is seriously hands down my favorite show!!! Love that couple you posted, I also have to say that I also love Twitch and Kherington and Katie and Joshua. All three of those couples have me hooked. Sweet! You will have to tell me what you think from time to time! Great way to get people to see and like the show if they haven't seen it!

Claire said...

Yup - they are great! Who do you think goes home tonight?

thepainterfamily said...

todays a birthday day right!? yeah! also, I love that you post these dances! they are just SO COOL! I really need to watch this show! i loved going to the girls nights where you guys would watch together! these people are so talented!

Sandy N said...

We hardly ever watch any TV but this is one that Rick and I try to remember to watch. I love watching the different styles of dance. :)