J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Friday, June 27, 2008

366 days later............

I got lucky. Thanks to 2008 being a Leap year, we got 1 extra day in Kayden's first year. It has been a fabulous first year, full of smiles, laughs, sleeping, dirty diapers, messes, baths, and more. We have loved every second of it. Kayden is so sweet and loving by nature. He has spoiled us by being a practically perfect baby and always being so good-natured. I love that he is walking now, and enjoy watching him totter around the house trying to be a big boy like his brother. He loves Keegan tons - so much, that at Keegan's swimming lessons he tries to walk into the pool with him! We are so thankful that Heavenly Father gave Kayden to us. We love him so much and look forward to the adventures the next 365 days will bring!









HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYDEN!!!!

7 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

Happy Birthday Kayden! I love how you say you got lucky because it was leap year! heeh! you're too cute! a GREAT mommy! :)

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! Those are some super cute pics of Kayden!!

Tara said...

Kayden is such a sweetheart. I wish so bad that we could be there for his birthday party, please give him LOTS of hugs and kisses from the Mannings!!

dixonfamily said...

He is such a little love!!! Happy Day! Love all of the adorable pictures of your baby boy!!

Danielle said...

happy 1st birthday Mr. Kayden! What a stud muffin...

The GLASMANNagerie said...

Baby Kayd. We love you. Can't wait to give you a big fat birthday kiss. I am still waiting for mommy to have one just like her!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Kayden!
What an ADORABLE green knit hat. I just love it!!!