The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......
Happy Birthday Kayden(in two days)! Man, Just catching up on your blog makes me feel like we have been away for much longer than 2 1/2 weeks. You guys have sure been busy! I love all the pictures of you and your boys! Love you guys!
4 comments:
i love the first year! its so much fun! yeah to baby kayden...gonna be a big boy soon! :)
He is so cute! I can't believe its been one year already. Such a cutie.
yay for kayden!!!
Happy Birthday Kayden(in two days)!
Man, Just catching up on your blog makes me feel like we have been away for much longer than 2 1/2 weeks. You guys have sure been busy! I love all the pictures of you and your boys! Love you guys!
Post a Comment