The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......
You are such a cute pregnant girl. You should probably think about doing it again. Hey, one positive thing about us moving, we got out of cooking for Zach and Dan on Father's day. Dan had "old man nose" salad with the poppyseed dressing the other day and you guys were mentioned and I thought he was going to cry. We still talk of you ALL the time.
I do think about doing it again....and then the boys wake up from naps! haha, don't worry, there are more in our future, just not yet. by the way folks, these pics are the day I went into the hospital to have our K-man! Can't believe how times flies.
you can't even blink now...time flies way too fast and then they look at you one day, and something comes out of their mouth- and you go, wait a minute! you're still my baby!! nope- they are "big boys" now. urgh. i wish they were always little! :) half way to baptism jackie!! :(
4 comments:
You are such a cute pregnant girl. You should probably think about doing it again. Hey, one positive thing about us moving, we got out of cooking for Zach and Dan on Father's day. Dan had "old man nose" salad with the poppyseed dressing the other day and you guys were mentioned and I thought he was going to cry. We still talk of you ALL the time.
I do think about doing it again....and then the boys wake up from naps! haha, don't worry, there are more in our future, just not yet. by the way folks, these pics are the day I went into the hospital to have our K-man! Can't believe how times flies.
you can't even blink now...time flies way too fast and then they look at you one day, and something comes out of their mouth- and you go, wait a minute! you're still my baby!! nope- they are "big boys" now. urgh. i wish they were always little! :) half way to baptism jackie!! :(
grrr! oh, and can you pretty please ask zach to record himself doing 'the mary' and post it on here. hahaha.
Post a Comment