The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......
oooooooooooooh. Ollie, that sounds AWESOME. What do you want? Granted, I am not that talented..... I am ok at making bags (purses, scripture bags, church bags, whatever....) and I am a beginning quilter....
Lovely...I feel a sense of attachment as I found the add that led to you getting this beautiful addition to your life. I'm a surgaget parent or something. You should definitly do the knit/ sew exchange with Ollie....sounds like a fun new cousin thing we could get started.
5 comments:
the new sewing machine deserves a birth announcement.SO jealous. Oh and kayden is pretty cute too ;)
I am so excited for you!! I hope that you have many happy hours sewing nice things for me! LOL!
I'll knit you something if you sew me something!
oooooooooooooh. Ollie, that sounds AWESOME. What do you want? Granted, I am not that talented..... I am ok at making bags (purses, scripture bags, church bags, whatever....) and I am a beginning quilter....
Lovely...I feel a sense of attachment as I found the add that led to you getting this beautiful addition to your life. I'm a surgaget parent or something. You should definitly do the knit/ sew exchange with Ollie....sounds like a fun new cousin thing we could get started.
Post a Comment