Well, I couldn't think of anything really creative. I have been slacking on my "Wordless Wednesday" posts lately. I have quite a few Easter pictures to get up, and I will as soon as I get a second to sit down! We are currently down at the Glasmann farm celebrating the Easter weekend; Keegan is having lots of fun following Grandpa everywhere. Hopefully Grandpa is enjoying it as well!! I was perusing the pictures on my parent's computer and found one that just about made me fall out of the chair laughing......
Memories of potty training Keegan; May/June 2006
He loved Grandpa's "headphones"
He always requested reading material while contemplating his existence. This selection is a Lance Camper catalogue; another favorite was Grandpa's National Rifle Assoc. magazine.....
And this one is just 'cuz he was extremely cool at a young age. Look at his GQ style......
And here is one more for those of you enjoying the Oregon "sunshine" -
7 years ago
10 comments:
Grandma has COOL pictures!! Spring break is FUN!!!!
Love the magazines of choice. I need to get me a couple of those while I contemplate my existence!
Those potty pics are hillarious! They will undoubtedly become more priceless as he grows older.
Keegan looks just like Jayme! Those pictures are so cute.
Ahh, potty training. Those are classic. I love the pic of you and your hubby, his look in the rain is priceless, like yeah, this is totally normal. Cute pics!
Keegan is the cutest kid EVER! What a little ham! and Oregon sunshine is AWESOME! :)
oh jackie i love these photos!!! The ones on the toilet are quite funny and I think the one of you and your hubby is too cute! Soooo romantic. You guys should've been smooching! lol.
Ah, rain...that's an adorable picture. Lilly complains about the rain lately and says that it's going to flood(!) and I keep trying to explain that it helps the flowers grow. She just argues with me...
Love the toilet pictures!! We all need some good reading material in the loo!
I love the pics of Keegan on the toilet!! I am going to miss that kid in Sunbeams!! I will have to keep updated on your blog! Talk to you later.
Post a Comment