J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I've been tagged.....

This tagging thing is hard. I can't come up with this stuff!!
I'm supposed to tell you 7 random things about myself. This should be interesting.
1. I have serious stage fright. I think it's gotten worse over the past few years. When Keeg had to give his talk in primary, I was sick to my stomach all through sacrament.......he wasn't nervous AT ALL.
2. I still daydream about being all those things you used to daydream about when you were a little girl. Cinderella (or any princess in general), a ballerina....you know. Some things never change.
3. I am extremely self conscious. Probably why I have stage fright. Not that it holds me back too much; I've learned to deal with it. But it still gets to me.
4. I am always cold. ALWAYS. The moments I am warm are rare. Zach is still working on a way to recreate my cold hands/feet to sell and make millions.
5. I love babies. I would hold them all day if I had nothing else to do.
6. I am a big chicken. Does this surprise anyone? I let my imagination get the better of me ALL THE TIME.
7. I think I've said this before - but I love Charmed. The tv show, on TNT? It is my favorite show of all time; and right behind it is Dancing with the Stars. Does Priscilla Presley give anyone else the creeps? I think it is her plasticized face.....

7 comments:

The GLASMANNagerie said...

Priscilla Presley is very scary! She has been majorly plasticized. Dad says it is VERY bad sillicone. How come you didn't mention your HUGE problem with claustriphobia? You would be surprised what frightens me! But I still love you.

ollie said...

I never would have guessed you had stage fright! That seems so strange to me.... My philosophy is the more attention the better. It's a good one. ;-)

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

YES priscilla reminds me of that lady who had her face surgically made over to look like a cat.I read somewhere she got a botch procedure or two, or three, done.Interesting facts!I love these tag things

Jessica G said...

You know I never pay attention to Priscilla presley...but I think it's cause she is so ugly. Next time I see a picture I will have to check out the plastic face.

Anonymous said...

LOL at your Priscilla Presley comment, and then LOL again at Jessica's P. Presley comment as well. It's true, though. Plus it really creeped me out when she crawled on the floor at the end of that one dance...

Jace said...

Also, Zach, nice to see that you have Keane on your music selection.

Natalie said...

You have 2 handsome little boys (and then there's Zach)! J/K You have to love kids and their imaginative play. Your house is just a little different with boys! The outfits were cute and I would expect nothing less from Zach than the amazing lincoln log construction! You know we think you're wonderful!!