J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Townhouse pics - hope this works!

6 comments:

ollie said...

Holy Moley! What a nice townhouse! You guys scored!!! I can't wait to see everything with paint and pictures. Congrats on moving in and finding a nice place to live!!!

The GLASMANNagerie said...

Okay, give credit where credit is due. We helped with all this too!
Love ya, it was good to see all you guys at the coast!

Natalie said...

Thanks for all the pictures! Looks like you have a great place. New places are always very fun! Your post about Kennedy getting married was seriously so hilarious! I laughed forever! I can only imagine what the place will look like when you are all finished with it!

Anonymous said...

Everything is so cute! Did you guys buy it or are you renting it? Is it in Portland?

Autumn said...

Hey guys! Your TH looks like tons of fun and tons more room. Enjoy it. I am glad that the paint color worked out well for you. We sure love it on our walls. Give Keegster and Kayde loves from Aunt Auty.

christa said...

So cute! Everything looks great! How exciting for you guys! I can not wait to move into out own place...someday.