The past few days have been GORGEOUS!! We have had a break in the rain, and it was been so great. We took advantage of it and went to the pumpkin patch again with some friends who chickened out in the stormy weather last week ;-) It was so pretty! Keegan had fun tromping around trying to help the other kids get their pumpkins. He was a good sport for going even when I told him we weren't getting another pumpkin. The train ride and boat ride are really what he goes for! We got his pumpkin carved this weekend, Zach traced a pattern on it for him. Keegan wouldn't touch the insides at first, but I talked him into it and then he thought it was cool! You'd think for a boy I wouldn't have to convince him, but I did. We hope the nice weather continues for a while! We are loving it!
7 years ago
3 comments:
That's a great idea. Maybe I should do that too. This weather has been insane...I was actually sweating today!
You cursed us by posting this blog...now the nice weather is gone! It's all your fault
So I can't believe how chubby Kayden is!!! He looks so different from Keegan, both are very cute!
Post a Comment