J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Birthday Bonanza




On Friday, we met up with my family at Lincoln City for a little shopping and then came down to Corvallis to celebrate my birthday with my family a little early. It was loads of fun! We did some shopping at the outlet center in Lincoln City, and had a little disappointment when we got to my parents house and realized we had accidentally left a bag of clothes in one of the stores. Imagine forgetting something when you have a crazy 3 year old and a starving baby and others rushing you out the door? No idea how it happened. Ugh. Anyway, all is well that ends well, because we called the store and they have it! All we have to do is drive to Salem to get it. Thankfully they are able to get it to a store in Salem, rather than having to go back to Lincoln City! I am really relieved. Other than that, Keegan was ecstatic to get some fireman rubber boots and a new fireman raincoat! Can you tell that Carter's had a 50% off sale? Love it.

Saturday was fun too! The party never stops at the Glasmann home. My Mom and Jessie took me to get a manicure and pedicure! It was great! We got some fun Halloween nails, complete with spiders! And the evening was topped off by a fabulous dinner at a teppanyaki steakhouse (mmmm so delish) and then some yummy cake and ice cream at home! I got a cute shirt from Josh, a jacket from Jessie, and a pressure canner from Mom and Dad! I'm excited about the pressure canner. I love to can fruits and veggies with my Mom, and I am so excited to use it! Maybe I can start with applesauce.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great time! When's the actual day? October is a great month for a birthday. Kennedy's in the 9th and mine is the 29th. We party the whole month long! That's the best way to do it you know!