J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Okay okay okay!!

Alright, so I was going to wait to post pics of the townhouse until I had put my pictures up and finished painting, but I guess everyone had other plans..... Here is an overview of the layout:
Our townhouse is 3 floors. The bottom floor is the entrance, garage, and a cute little den that is currently a huge mess. I haven't finished putting everything away yet, so it is all piled in here. In the near future, we will be getting a new table (that we will actually be able to eat at with our plates AND our food) and our current table will be down in the den with my sewing machine on it! YEA! Then there are stairs leading up to the main floor.
The main floor is the kitchen, dining area, and living room. I love it. It's really big, we have a balcony, a wood-burning fireplace, and my kitchen is bigger than my parents :-D Until they remodel it this January. But in the meantime, my kitchen is bigger. Ha ha.
Then there are MORE stairs (we've all been getting good workouts lately) that go up to the bedrooms and bathrooms. Sort of a bummer that both the bathrooms are on the upper floor, but that is the least of my worries. Our bedrooms have vaulted ceilings - cool, but it will be adventurous to paint!! I'm excited though. Zach's and my closet is BIG, finally we have enough room to put all our clothes and still be able to see them! We also have his and her sinks! Fun, huh? We love it lots so far, and I guess I will put up more pics when I finally get everything painted. The boys room is going to be really cute, I have big plans for it. We had better stay here until Zach is done with school, because I don't want to move in another year. What am I saying, we WILL stay here until Zach is done with school! The only way I am moving from here is if its into a REAL HOUSE.

1 comment:

ollie said...

Holy cow! That place sounds like a mansion!!!!!! We're still in a small apartment with no washer and dryer. We're starting to act like big dogs in a small cage -- we're all starting to bite at each other!