Ok, so I just want to say how thankful I am for the internet!! And blogs, I suppose. Since we moved from Utah, Zach and I are always reminiscing about it and saying how much we miss folks there. Thankfully, our good friends Ty and Dee had a blog and we are always checking it. Zach and I are constantly talking about how we miss the court. See, the student housing was separated into courts of four buildings that faced a playground/courtyard area in the middle. It was always happenin'!! Just today, we were walking outside with the boys and it was absolutely beautiful. Sunny, crisp, gorgeous leaves everywhere. And yet, we didn't see a single soul! No one was at the playground near our townhouse, and we circled all around 3 sets of apartment complexes without seeing anyone. It made us really miss our days in SLC where you could always count on someone being outside - sun, rain, or snow! Anyway, there is a point to all this, I promise! Today, I was checking Dee's blog when I noticed some new friends she had linked!! Cameron and Jackie Ward! And from their site I found Jenny and Jason's, and from there Amy and Kelly!! YEAH!!! I am so excited, because they are some of our favorites from our time in SLC and we are always talking about where they are now..... Zach is at a leadership meeting for our stake conference this weekend, and I can't wait til he gets back to show him!! I'm so glad for fabulous friends of past, present, and future! Shout out to the 1100 court!!!
7 years ago
3 comments:
Amen sister!!! The internet is great! I am so glad you found us. We also miss the village- that is someting I never thought I would say. Thanks for finding us and sharing your boys with us.
Yeah!! I am also loving the connection from the internet. I love your blog...your boys are adorable ;)
Yeah! When we were living in the court I was baby less. Now I have a little one and wish I could go and play with all of the mommies.
Post a Comment