A young, hip mom who has it all together. Preferably one who can do the following:
- clean the bathrooms with 3 potty-trained boys in the house (yes, in case you were wondering, Zach is potty-trained! oh yeah, and Kayden too)
- wash the laundry (not something I have a problem with) and FOLD the laundry (something I don't do very well)
- make delicious dinners, with a well-balanced and healthy variety (I quit making dinner about 8 months ago. No signs of recovery from this ailment)
- stay on top of things and quit forgetting important meetings, deadlines, appts. etc. One who is organized.
- a mom who could bend over and pick things up would be nice
- one who could blog consistently and catch up on our happenings since June
- balance the checkbook
- plan and carry out Cub Scout pack meetings for the next 3 months (Nov, Dec, Jan. Is that too much to ask?)
- bathe my boys; I just realized this morning I don't remember the last time I gave Kayden a bath. Shoot.
- pack up my house and move us across the street in the next 3 weeks; putting everything away would get you an added bonus!!
1-800-LAZY-PREGO will get you directly to me. Thank you for your help in this matter!
*addendum*
**Grandparents need not apply; your superior status instantly qualifies you for any and all help you wish to offer. **
10 comments:
If you find one, let me know. Do you think such a mom exists? ;)
By the way, I think you are a great mom!
Wow-I know exactly how you feel. Getting this new house together has been a killer on me. I have lost all motivation. Why are you moving???
if this lady does exist, let me know too.
but seriously jackie....what can i do to help?!?! can kayden come over and play or can i come over and help you with getting stuff packed? please let me know what i can do!
oh yeah...the temp agency that stocks THIS girl is golden! :)
really, it's about multitasking i tell you. just hand the boys a hotdog and send them through the sprinkler. bath...check...dinner...check
That was hilarious! If we lived closer we'd be there!
you make me smile!
So I can schedule a packing party, but I need to know when. You know that I will be there for all of it!
Aww that was too cute....and leave it to Mom to come to the rescue! So sweet. Way to go Peggy.
That was great! I think we all get pretty lazy when pregnant--especially at the end. I hear you on the boys and the bathroom thing. I can't stay on top of it. I feel like I can't stay on top most of the time, too! So don't worry--you're doing fine! Good luck in these last few weeks before the baby.
I could seriously use this as well. For some reason, my energy is seriously lacking lately.
Post a Comment