J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday #1


To these two cute munchkins, who came to visit us (oh yeah, along with their parents) over Labor Day weekend (yes, that was last month...I know, I'm slacking - get used to it).
Troy and Harrison turned one today, and we love them tons! We were so lucky to be able to be there with Autumn and Loren when they brought these little cuties into the world last year. Thanks so much for letting us be a part of their birth AND for coming out to see us!
Happy Birthday boys, we LOVE you!!!!

3 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

ok. look at what good big brothers your boys are going to make!!! cute!

Peggy Glasmann said...

I can't believe Troy looks like Kayden (or is it Harrison??).

Guymon Family said...

One month to go! Have you scheduled your c-section yet?