J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Friday, November 6, 2009

October Fun

in case you have been missing these boys.............

I thought I would submit a few pictures for your enjoyment. To keep ourselves busy, this month we have been doing the following:

My two adorable helpers

Who helped me grate 18 bags (approx 2 cups each) of zucchini for spaghetti sauces, breads, soups, etc. We were an AWESOME assembly line.


Daddy built them a gigantic fort in which they enjoyed some of General Conference, goldfish, games, books, and even a nap.


We eventually got around to carving pumpkins. Keegan named his "Scary Head." Every time Kayden saw it he would say "OOOH!" in a scary voice and make the sign for 'scared'. It never failed to make me chuckle.



The very dashing Captain Kayden, who was our resident pirate for Halloween; my favorite part? The moustache.



The G* cousins on Halloween night; Keegan (ninja), Grandma & Kayden (Captain Hook and Smee, the first mate), Katarina (the most adorable tiger ever) with Aunt Virginia.



Daddy carved a pumpkin showing our Beaver pride (isn't he talented?)


All in all, it was a great month, with my birthday thrown in there (sadly, I have no pictures from it), and lots of illnesses. The boys started off the month with a stomach flu (I managed to survive without joining them in the puking), and ended the month with terrible colds/sinus infections/asthma attacks and antibiotics.
We now are just awaiting the end of the month, which should come fast enough with the multitude of dr appointments I have to pass the time!
By the way, the baby is grand, still kicking away (at my ribs mostly). The doc checked me at my last appointment and I was fully effaced, the baby had dropped to 'zero station'. But....I wasn't dilated at all, which is the whole reason I have c-sections. I just don't dilate - so I will be staying in this rather uncomfortable position for the next 3 weeks!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Your boys are so stinking adorable!! It makes me want to have all boys. I can't even believe I just said that.

I so wish we lived closer to each other!

thepainterfamily said...

So sad to hear about the sickies..blah!

But SO EXCITED to hear about how SOON the little babe will be here!!

yay!