J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Friday, May 2, 2008

Mardi Gras Hula Keeg

Ok, so I have been waiting for these pictures for a while and now I finally have them!Thanks Jess!! When we were down at my parents house for Josh's b-day last month, my Dad had recently come back from a business trip to New Orleans. He brought back some Mardi Gras beads for Keegan (he used to bring them back for my sister and I when we were little - ahh, memories!). Here is my budding hula dancer - by the way, these are totally NOT staged. Every time we would try to take a picture, he would bust out these poses on his own. I almost died laughing...........

This one is my favorite - his face is priceless!

1 comment:

Erin S said...

Oh my gosh Jackie, Keegan is soooo funny!!! LOL!! I needed a good laugh today so thanks for posting those pictures! What a spaz, I love it!!!