J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Puttin' one foot in front of the other

Kayden is walking!!!!!!! Not completely, but he was taking steps all over the place today. He took about 20 steps between Zach and I this afternoon and was consistently taking several steps between furniture/people/laundry baskets, whatever he could stand himself up on and walk from. Hopefully he will get better as the week goes on, but I am just SO excited!!!!!! He can't stand himself up without using furniture or some sort of prop, but as soon as he figures that out I think he will be unstoppable. One other new skill that I am happy about - Kayden finally learned to go DOWN the stairs in the correct manner! Feet first is so much better than head first!! I don't have any video of it yet, but I will get some and post it soon! Hurray for our Kayden!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Yeah!! No more brushing off dirt and wood chips at the park. Are the kids feeling better? Hope so!

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo!!!

Janae said...

Hey Jackie..it's Janae Lowe. My husband Jason and I are friends with Zach. We were the ones that came over on Christmas to say hi. I remembered your blog so I just wanted to catch up with you guys and see how you were doing. Tell Zach hi again, and the boys look adorable!!!

Guymon Family said...

How exciting!