
This week we haven't seen much of Zach. He's been busy at school preparing for the annual Student Research Forum, where the students present what they are working on to their peers in the medical and engineering fields and are also judged on their presentations. Zach worked hard getting his presentation ready, and even woke me up one night at 11:30pm so I could listen to his presentation. I don't think I was much help.... But his hard work paid off! He got "First Place Oral Presentation in Technology and Medical Devices Research"!! What is his reward you may be wondering? He gets a lovely certificate and $300!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Zach!! We are so proud of you!!
7 years ago
9 comments:
That's awesome! Now the real question, what to do with the $300?!! Have fun spending it!
YAY!!!
Sweet!!! Congratulations, Zach! And the rest of you, since you'll probably all get to enjoy the $300 somehow. ;) -high five- lol
YEAH Zacher Bud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm sooooo proud of you, but then you've always been a smartie. I lcve you! Have a great week and enjoy all life's treasures.(especially that sweet family of yours)
Yeah that is so sweet!!! Congrats to zach.
Congrats to Zach! Isn't it so nice when your hard work is noticed, not to mention that you now have some extra cash to spend!
Way to go Zach! We have always known you were a smarty pants, so we're not surprised! That's great Congrats!
OMG!!! That's AWESOME!!!!! Congrats Zach!!!
YAY!! I guess hardwork does pay off, woo hoo on the $300!
Post a Comment