J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Mother's Day comes early




12 comments:

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

Zach sure has a unique way of wrapping.I thought people who hated wrapping went for paper bags not suitcases! CUTE shoes, I'm jealous, I have a tennis shoe addiction...I'd take a new pair of Nike's anyday :) Happy mothers day!

ollie said...

sweet!!! Those are awesome!

christa said...

Is that how your mail usually comes? Cool postman!
I love the sporty tenny's/sandals.

Zach 'n' Jack said...

Lol, no, that isn't how my mail comes at all! That is just how Zach 'wraps' presents. Apparently, he couldn't find the wrapping paper (because it was where it belonged...) so he stuck it in the next best thing - a suitcase!

Tara said...

LOVE the shoes-so cute. Good job Zach!

Anonymous said...

cute, cute shoes! Hope you have a
good mother's day!

Anonymous said...

What kind of shoes are the brown ones?

Zach 'n' Jack said...

they are Tevas

Erin S said...

Cute shoes! I thought the suitcase was part of your present...LOL! What a creative way to wrap things.

Anonymous said...

ha. I guess I could have NOT been lazy and actually clicked on the picture to look up close and see what they were. Those are way cute!

Vicki said...

Happy Mother's Day Jack! I love you. Hope you have a great Mother's Day. Great shoes, but did you pick them out earlier?

staci baker said...

What a good husband! I LOVE the shoes! And way to go Zach on the award!