Currently, he is walking about as good as my Mom is!! Although his walker is so much cooler, don't you think? He's not actually walking on his own, but he has gotten quite good with his little walker. I'm SO excited for his first steps! Hopefully they will come soon..........
7 years ago
6 comments:
Go kayden Go!
Such a cute boy!!We had a great time with you guys last night. Be expecting an e-mail soon with the pics. Love ya!!
How fun! Way to go big guy! I like the new look of the blog. It's cute!
Excuse me ?! I don't even use a walker any more. In fact I hardly even use a cane. But way to go Kayden. You need to come and visit Grandma so we can walk together!!
CUTE! I really can't believe this. Where in the world does time go!? He looks really proud and excited to be doing this! :) what a sweetie!
Wow, he is sure growing up!
Post a Comment