J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Consider us doomed.


4 comments:

Jessica G said...

Maybe he could ride the baby gate down the stairs a few times like Josh...

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

I get sick just looking at that!

Autumn said...

Okay friends, you have coerced me into writing a comment, so here it is! He,he,he! My little nephews are getting so big. I can't believe how big Kayden is and how different he looks too. Where did he come from anyway. I am still trying to figure that one out. At one point I thought he looked like Zach, but now that idea has almost flown out the window. Whoever he looks like, we are thankful to have another good lookin' Beattie in the family. Just wait until the Parker boy(s) arrive if any. =) We love you guys!!! We can't wait until you move to Idaho Falls in 3 1/2 years. I'm already counting down the days! =)

Vicki said...

Jackie, I love your blogs! They bring tears to my eyes.