J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy endings


All is well that ends well, right? Thanks to an honest person, Zach and his phone were reunited, he came home early and changed the tire (and brought me lunch to cheer me up!!) and I managed to get to the store and pick up what we needed!! And to top it off, I even treated myself to some "bad day ice cream." I am so glad things turned out for the best - it could have been so much worse! We are so blessed :-)Enjoy conference everyone!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love this picture! What a good looking gang! ice cream makes everything better right?!