J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Reflections of Christ

In keeping with the beautiful spirit of General Conference, I thought I would pass this link along. Check it out - you will love it. Many thanks to Kristy - it brought me to tears :-)
http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/2008/03/reflections-sli.html

3 comments:

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

Me too!that's why I shared it :)

Rebecca said...

You are such an inspiration to me Jackie! Thanks for sharing that with others. I am close enough to go see it and have not. Shame on me huh! Love you!

Texas Birds said...

Jackie- can I post this site on my blog? It was so amazing!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us and the world. I think the world needs more videos like this- I know that I need more for these!