J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Friday, April 18, 2008

Baby bedhead

Does this look say "high fashion" or "I just woke up from a nap"? Either way, I think he is going to break some hearts......



And here is why I find it difficult to get anything done any more.....I have developed an attachment. It is most difficult at dinner time, but he makes up for it by saying "Mama mama mama mama!" the whole time he is hanging on to me :-)

12 comments:

dixonfamily said...

What a honey!! Seriously, he is too cute! I especially love his scowl in the last picture!

christa said...

That last pic is adorable! I love the one where it looks like he's winking!! The hair is very high fashion...I wish Elle had hair. :(

Jessica G said...

LOL...love it. It's got a high fashion look to it for sure. He just needed his easter outfit on and there would have been no question! Cute pics. I will have to get the ones of keeg off mom's camera for you. Check out the drawing on my blog...it's amazzazing.

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

OH he is just so dang cute!

Danielle said...

alright....my future daughter has already 'dubbed' him. hahaha. what a HANDSOME little guy! What a honey... :)

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute. Hey are you invited to my blog? If not, email me @ katiebetts@gmail.com with your email so I can invite ya!

:D

thepainterfamily said...

these days...I'd say high fashion! But CUTE no matter what!

The GLASMANNagerie said...

I like the 3rd picture the best. I miss my sweet Kady baby! Well you have such cute kids, cuz they have such a cute grandma who started it all!!!

Erin S said...

Yes, so high fashion indeed! I just want to squeeze his little cheeks, such a cutie!

The Wimpy Mother said...

SO SO cute. He is going to break some hearts! So do you think you will be prepared to handle the girlfriends? I am dreading it!

Autumn said...

Man, I have got a good lookin' nephew. I can't wait to see you guys, whenever that happens to be. You could always come near the end of June and Zach could run the Scenic River Classic with Loren again. =)

Jesse said...

Iresistable! I wouldn't get anything done either!