The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......
Man that does look awful! If you remember I broke my chin open four or five times growing up, and each time it was scary for my mom too. Fortunately, as I'm sure you've been told, the mouth heals itself immensely fast! So he won't have this too much longer... but he will have a story to tell for the rest of his life!
2 comments:
Ahh! That looks painful! I'm glad Keegan turned out to be okay. That is scary! My kids have never done anything like that...knock on wood=).
Man that does look awful! If you remember I broke my chin open four or five times growing up, and each time it was scary for my mom too. Fortunately, as I'm sure you've been told, the mouth heals itself immensely fast! So he won't have this too much longer... but he will have a story to tell for the rest of his life!
Post a Comment