Well, today was Zach's birthday! And his sister, Autumn, and his dad, Todd! Yes, amazingly enough, they all share the same birthday. Isn't that cool? Zach has hit the ripe old age of 28, and he looks fabulous ;-) It was fun to celebrate here with his family, we had a barbecue and some ice cream cake that was SO good. Keegan has yet to learn the value of keeping secrets. I took him to the store (Wal-Mart, how I miss them in Oregon! Oregon is so anti wally-world) and we got him a new basketball. Zach called me while I was at the store, and I didn't hear the phone. Keegan did, and he promptly picked it up, answered it and said "daddy we just got you a new basketball for your birthday!!" Oh well. Zach pretended to be excited when he opened it. Keegan was just so excited to get him something I guess! At least Kayden kept it a secret..... along with our trip to wal-mart, we got another flat tire! Thankfully, when I got Keegan out of the car, he pointed it out to me. It wasn't totally flat, just getting precariously low. So we called Daddy and Bwana (Zach's dad's name - pronounced Buh-wana) and they came and switched cars so that they could go get it fixed. Yet again, I am SO glad it didn't happen while we were actually on our way home. This evening we topped it off with a viewing of Invincible, which Zach also got for his birthday. The cool thing is, the Beattie parents have an awesome set-up in their basement. They have a projector, surround sound, and the most comfy couches I have ever sat in. It's the best movie theater EVER. Well, I'm still waiting on some pictures from Auty & Loren's camera - I've got to get a hold of it and get some pictures up!
Happy Birthday to Zach, Auty, and Todd!!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment