The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......
Congrats. I meant to post something about our anniversary (on the 26th) but have really been a slacker lately. I hope you guys had fun and went on a date. Are you feeling any better yet??
Congrats! I hope you were able to celebrate in a major way! How is the morning sickness going? I hope its over! I can't wait!! We will be neighbors soon! We close August 28th...Aaron and I are going to paint, then do the move in the 29th...I think. ;)
7 comments:
Congrats!
Today is your anniversary? It is ours as well. I don't remember ever having that come up at the village. Congrats!
Happy Anniversary you too cute couple! :)
Happy Anniversary!! I hope you did something super fun together to celebrate your beautiful family!!!
We love and miss you guys!!!
Congrats!! I still remember the day! Crazy how times flies when your having fun! You haven't changed a bit!!
Congrats. I meant to post something about our anniversary (on the 26th) but have really been a slacker lately. I hope you guys had fun and went on a date. Are you feeling any better yet??
Congrats! I hope you were able to celebrate in a major way! How is the morning sickness going? I hope its over!
I can't wait!! We will be neighbors soon! We close August 28th...Aaron and I are going to paint, then do the move in the 29th...I think. ;)
Post a Comment