The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......
Oh wow, i cannot believe he is 5. I didnt know he was that much older than Sydney. Is he starting Kindergarten in the fall?? Well I am making my blog private sometime next week so if you want to be added then just send me your email address. How are you feeling? Post pics of your TINY belly!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Keeg!!! We hope you have a wonderful day. Love your shades!! Can't believe our boys are 5. *sniff*
Oh wow, i cannot believe he is 5. I didnt know he was that much older than Sydney. Is he starting Kindergarten in the fall?? Well I am making my blog private sometime next week so if you want to be added then just send me your email address. How are you feeling? Post pics of your TINY belly!!
Hey, just catching up! Congrats on Beatty #3 coming! Sorry about the sickness, though, of course! And happy birthday to Keegan!
Happy Birthday Keegan from Carter!!
Happy birthday Keegan! Isaac and Abby miss you!
Post a Comment