J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

AND.....................................


Josh is going to OKLAHOMA TULSA MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah for Josh!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

ha...one of my girlfriends just got back from that mission a couple of months ago! small world...

thepainterfamily said...

yeah! I bet he's SO EXCITED for the tornados! ( I would be!! ) :)

Guymon Family said...

Hey, my oldest brother was serving in the Oklahoma City mission when the Tulsa mission was created and then he finished his mission in the Tulsa mission. Crazy world huh?

Tyler

Megan Zimmerman said...

ok, seriously...jeffdunham.com, go to videos, then find the "roadkill Christmas" video with Bubba J. Totally appropriate for his mission!!!!

Jeff Dixon said...

That is awesome!! i have been wanting to leave a comment about this for a while, but wanted to check with my parents to see if that is the mission they are in before I did. Unfortunately, I still haven't asked my parents. I think his mission might take in part of southern Missouri, but I'm not sure. Anyway, congrats to Josh! The midwest will be full of new adventures...tornadoes...the bible belt...chiggers and ticks...Yeah!! Honestly though, the midwest is great!

Anonymous said...

...are you laughing at me??

Vicki said...

CONGRATS JOSH! YOU'LL BE GREAT!