The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......
Cute picture. I'd laugh if I was the neighbor walking by seeing a little boy in his whitey tighties staring out the window.
And I totally know how you feel to have a husband gone a lot. I feel for you! It's so wearing to be the single parent all the time, huh? Luckily right now Drostan has all his tests done and is getting home at a reasonable time. Hang in there!
5 comments:
It's the perfect-sized little window - just right for him! It's awesome. I would totally stand in there if I were his age.
haha...i love it! ethan would totally do the same thing if we had a window like this! :)
CUTE! I miss your boys.
Cute picture. I'd laugh if I was the neighbor walking by seeing a little boy in his whitey tighties staring out the window.
And I totally know how you feel to have a husband gone a lot. I feel for you! It's so wearing to be the single parent all the time, huh? Luckily right now Drostan has all his tests done and is getting home at a reasonable time. Hang in there!
This is WAY TOO CUTE! I love it:)
Post a Comment