The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......
Hey. Hope you guys had a fun Valentine's Day. How did you get your friends list to say when they updated their page. I cannot figure it out and its driving me crazy!! ahhh
Hey, you really updated since the last time I checked. I'm glad to see that you are still alive. For awhile I was a little worried, but maybe you were just taking time out for what's really important - family! Love you guys!!!
hey thanks for helping me out. it was a pain having to retype everyones names in there...grrr oh well. Oh three of my friends names wont work. It keeps telling me it cannot find a feed for it. Did you have any problems adding people?
I love this pic! They really are good looking guys. ;) Thanks for your comment. It made my day. ;) I'll have to make Jake sing that song... hahaha. That would be the day!
7 comments:
Cute picture!
Hey. Hope you guys had a fun Valentine's Day. How did you get your friends list to say when they updated their page. I cannot figure it out and its driving me crazy!! ahhh
cute.cute.cute.
Hey, you really updated since the last time I checked. I'm glad to see that you are still alive. For awhile I was a little worried, but maybe you were just taking time out for what's really important - family! Love you guys!!!
hey thanks for helping me out. it was a pain having to retype everyones names in there...grrr oh well. Oh three of my friends names wont work. It keeps telling me it cannot find a feed for it. Did you have any problems adding people?
You are so lucky to have such handsome boys!!
I love this pic! They really are good looking guys. ;) Thanks for your comment. It made my day. ;) I'll have to make Jake sing that song... hahaha. That would be the day!
Post a Comment