J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Photo Tag


This is the tag where you open the fourth file, and choose the fourth photo. This is my Keegan and I. We had just purchased a webcam for our computer to be able to talk with Autumn and Loren on Skype while they were living in Singapore. Keegan was just barely 2 years old, and fascinated with this new technology. Now, talking to people half a world away on the computer is 'old hat.' I can't believe how much he has changed. He has the cutest grin and the sweetest face. *sigh* Time goes too fast!

2 comments:

Kristi Barnes said...

That is the cutest picture! He truly has an adorable grin.

Guymon Family said...

This is how I remember Keegan and think he should still look!