J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Book buddies


I am so happy my boys love to read. There is nothing else I would rather have them do.

9 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

Oh they are sweet! I love that both these posts show the "best buddies" side of their relationship! (and I can't resist cheetos either) :)

Anonymous said...

Aww Lilly and Milo are like this too. She is always 'reading' to him. I love seeing them like that. Your boys are sweet!

Anonymous said...

p.s. could you do me a favor and try adding us to your Following list and see if it works now?

Tara said...

That is so sweet. Bricey loves to flip through books, I hope this continues. I can't believe how much Kayden looks like Keegan in the Cheetos pictures.

Valerie: said...

I cant believe how big Kayden is getting...times goes by so fast!!

Kristi Barnes said...

Another one of the many reasons youre such a great mom! These pictures are too cute

Jesse said...

Yeah, good job Mama!

ollie said...

this is too sweet! I love the collage you made.

Natalie said...

Now that's VERY cute!! How fun!!! What program do you use to do your photo editing???