The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......
I love the hat. I love that Riley gets up on your couch when you leave the room. That is one smart dog. Bricey is in LOVE with my parents dog, she goes nuts everytime she comes into the room and we are dog sitting her next week for my parents. Any dog sitting tips? But, we are sitting at their house so no worries about the couch issue.
That's a cute picture. You're awesome, btw - you always make comments on my blog! :) I think because most people can't follow it (I think it's because it's private), they don't really check it. :P
hey!! Cute blog. I added you guys to ours. The boys are getting so big. What ward did you guys move into. Too bad you had to leave the Rock Creek ward especially since you liked it so much. Yeah we have 2 1/2 years left of school too. Sometimes i think it will never end and then when its over i am sure i will think it went by so fast.
5 comments:
Love it!
I love the hat. I love that Riley gets up on your couch when you leave the room. That is one smart dog. Bricey is in LOVE with my parents dog, she goes nuts everytime she comes into the room and we are dog sitting her next week for my parents. Any dog sitting tips? But, we are sitting at their house so no worries about the couch issue.
haha...don't you just wish you could joing "their world" for a minute!
That's a cute picture. You're awesome, btw - you always make comments on my blog! :) I think because most people can't follow it (I think it's because it's private), they don't really check it. :P
hey!! Cute blog. I added you guys to ours. The boys are getting so big. What ward did you guys move into. Too bad you had to leave the Rock Creek ward especially since you liked it so much. Yeah we have 2 1/2 years left of school too. Sometimes i think it will never end and then when its over i am sure i will think it went by so fast.
Post a Comment