Note to readers: The next several posts are going to be me playing catch-up for memories sake. Hang in there, I know I'm boring.......
A few weeks ago when all of Oregon was white, Kayden decided to check out the snow. This isn't the first experience he's had with it, but I think it was his second..........
Let's call this his "before" picture.
And this would be "after." After he touched the snow, that is. Cold, nasty stuff. Is it mean of me that I let him scream for a minute so I could take a picture? I thought it was funny.............
Oh he is so cute, I just love you Kade!
(don't worry, I did pick him up and kiss and hug him and warm up his little hands after I put the camera away!)
7 years ago
3 comments:
LOL!!! What great pictures!!!!!!
What a cute guy! Love you Kade.
Awwww, what a little cutie. He is getting so BIG!!!
Post a Comment