The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......
The scrubs look great. I am so jealous. Jess was wearing her Huskie shirt the other day and I was jealous of that. Maybe Jace will read this and remember his other mother that he doesn't visit very often. By the way, you didn't mention that you called your Mom who is almost 100 miles away to ask if it was deep enough for stitches. Like I can see over the phone. But your brother was worse when he called from 850 miles away to as what he should do if he smelled smoke in his kitchen and he wasn't cooking. Get off the phone and call 911. Love ya!!
6 comments:
I have never seen mini scrubs! I love it!
where in the world do you buy scrubs their size!? that is the cutest thing I have EVER seen!
LOVE the scrubs. They look so cute! How's the finger?
The scrubs are adorable!! Keegan looks SOOOO much older in those pictures...must be the hair cut! Cute boys!!
The scrubs look great. I am so jealous. Jess was wearing her Huskie shirt the other day and I was jealous of that. Maybe Jace will read this and remember his other mother that he doesn't visit very often. By the way, you didn't mention that you called your Mom who is almost 100 miles away to ask if it was deep enough for stitches. Like I can see over the phone. But your brother was worse when he called from 850 miles away to as what he should do if he smelled smoke in his kitchen and he wasn't cooking. Get off the phone and call 911. Love ya!!
where do you find such cute little scrubs? those are darling. med-bound boys.
Post a Comment