
And..........I don't have lupus! HURRAY. You have no idea how relieved I am. Honestly, this has been a nightmare the past few weeks for me, and I feel like right now I can breathe a huge sigh of relief! (complicated only by my shortness of breath) ;-) Apparently, whatever abnormalities the previous tests showed were resolved with this "more specific" test for lupus, and it came back negative. I was so elated when the doc called to tell me this. So, now what? I get to keep pluggin' along. I will have another echocardiogram (big fancy words make me feel so smart) in May to check and see if anything has changed. Basically, they will just keep monitoring it until it changes. When (or if, I suppose) it changes, then they will decide to do something.....But for now, I don't have lupus, THANK GOODNESS, and thank you to everyone for your faith and prayers. I have no doubt that Heavenly Father is watching over our family!
7 years ago
13 comments:
yeah jackie! I am so happy to hear this! I am thinking that pretty soon, they are going to start offering you money to "study" your unique "condition". Wouldn't that be sweet! hahaha! glad for your clean bill of health! :)
Honey
I am so happy for you. I know what you went through having been through it plenty of times myself. Just figure that whatever quirky thing is going on in your body, that your blessing is that it is not so bad that you have to worry about it! We love you!
YEAH!!!
Zackie, I totally swiped your music idea and now I have a play list on my blog. (only mine is better because it doesn't have Garth Brooks, BLAH! ;) Also, I posted a recipe on my blog that you might like to try. TTFN!
To echo everyone else who loves you. YEAH!!!!! We are so happy for you and your family. Isn't Heavenly Father amazing? Trials are wonderful because we learn, grow and then get blessed! Thank Heaven for this blessing!!!
WOO HOO! Let the party begin!
I couldnt' be happier for you!What a relief for us all.I'm sure me having you cover sunbeams this week didn't help the speed of your heart rate....thanks again!!
Yippe I am happy for you. I always like to think of the song Count Your Many Blessings... when things get tough.
Yay for no lupus! And no more tests till May!
hooray! lupus is no fun...I'm glad you don't have it.
That is good news!
Definitly good news. You know our family. Always full of weird conditions with no explination and rarely too serious....oh well at least we are all cute.
I've been thinking about you and happy to hear the goods news!
Post a Comment