J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Uncle Sam wants YOU for the Army....crawl!



This was Monday. It is crazy how fast babies learn - today he is ten times better and already about to do real crawling! And I don't even have anything baby-proofed.....guess I better get a move on that!

4 comments:

Megan Zimmerman said...

wow! He wasn't doing that the last time I was there. I can't believe it. I guess you and I will be baby-proofing tomorrow...

thepainterfamily said...

Oh. My. Gosh! I can't believe this kiddo! fast learner, and SUCH a cutie!

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

You have one son singing opera and doing ballet, the other crawling after a pink phone??Your daughters gonna play on the football team?Goooosh he's cute.

Kristen M said...

hahaha. i love how they try to use their bodies - and match them with what their brains want them to do.