
I know it's not Wednesday, so I'm safe here. It doesn't have to be wordless! I was scrolling through old pictures and found this one....I just had to put it up! This is from back in Delaware, Bethany Beach to be precise. Zach was supposed to be training for a marathon with my brother Josh. The day before this picture was taken, Josh broke his toe, putting him out of the marathon, and Zach too, because my family was our ride to the marathon! Zach had resolved to not shave or cut his hair until he weighed a certain weight (I don't remember what it was). When the marathon was in view, the haircut was just around the corner. With the marathon suddenly out of the picture, it became a problem......Anyway, I just thought this pic was too funny remembering how shaggy his hair and beard was (he kept it for about 3 more months before I overruled). The funny thing is, his brother (Jace) who was on this trip with us, mistook him for an Arab (no, I'm not racist or stereotyping here) when he was walking on the beach one day. Love him with a "goat" (that is what Keegan calls it) but can't stand the full beard..........I love taking a walk down memory lane - thanks for putting up with it!
7 years ago
2 comments:
Dad was also going thru pics for the Sons of Helaman fireside this weekend. Found of pic of Zach and just let me say that with the weight he has lost now he will never need to grow a beard again! Remember burying Norma's girls?
I don't know how you put up with the facial hair even for a day!If AJ's ever got to that point I would niquil him up and shave him in his sleep.You know you're a little too furry when your own brother mistakes you for an Arab.And we're not 'putting up' with the memory lane pics, I love 'em, keep them comin!Especially the embarassing-funny-story ones.Maybe we should all share an embarassing or stupid moment on our next posts...I'd have a long list.
Post a Comment