
So I heard from Dr. Lazarus yesterday. Isn't that the greatest name? Same name as the character in the movie Galaxy Quest, which is really dumb, but really funny as well. Anyway, for the most part, everything is good! No heart disease, no sleep apnea, no lung disease, no blood clots in my lungs. My lungs are functioning "normally" which is good to know. My blood work was (and I quote) "interesting." What is that supposed to mean? Apparently, he said it isn't bad, it just wasn't clear. After speaking with a rheumatologist, Dr. Lazarus doesn't think I have rheumatoid arthritis, but there is a possibility of lupus. I get to have more blood tests next week to see if they can figure anything out. If those come back negative, then we just get to play the 'wait and see' game. My hypertension is mild enough at the moment that he doesn't want to start treating me with medication for it, so I will have checkups and more EKGs to keep an eye on the pressures in my lungs. That's the latest!
7 years ago
8 comments:
Nice picture! I hope you are okay. My sister-in-law has lupus...not fun. I will pray for you and really hope you can get some good news!
wow...they are just all over the place with ideas for "whats wrong" huh!? I am so sorry, but I am glad that these last tests came back good! love ya much!
LOVE the picture. So cute. I totally see Keegan in that little face. Good news to know more of what ISN'T wrong. Thanks for keeping us updated. :) We'll keep praying for you.
Well most of the news is a huge relief, yay. I hope verything else goes well...testing sucks, academic and physical.
Good luck with the tests to come. I hope things go well for you. I will be thinking about you.
WoW! you all are having just WAY TOO much excitement there. Take care. We love to check out the blog and see all the fun pictures. Thanks!
Well the worst case stuff has been ruled out...so that's good. Whatever it is I'm sure it will all work out. With all mom's bad genes she is still livin it up...maybe you will get a handicap parking pass too!
Howdee Zackie. Just droppin' a note to let you know I am keeping tabs on you! I hope you get to feeling better. Have a great day!
Post a Comment