Welcome to our reality show
Need I say more?
I alway knew he would be a great singer! And so graceful...
Wow.... that MUST be shown at his wedding
you've got some serious talent on your hands! :)
LOL...I'm with Ollie, this could be very usefull later in life. Ah Keegan!
Oh he's so inspiring.The way he moves his arms, the notes he hits....must watch Zach in front of the mirror in the mornings
Is that sound really coming out of him? It doesn't even look like his mouth was moving...so funny. I love the random stuff kids do.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I alway knew he would be a great singer! And so graceful...
Wow.... that MUST be shown at his wedding
you've got some serious talent on your hands! :)
LOL...I'm with Ollie, this could be very usefull later in life. Ah Keegan!
Oh he's so inspiring.The way he moves his arms, the notes he hits....must watch Zach in front of the mirror in the mornings
Is that sound really coming out of him? It doesn't even look like his mouth was moving...so funny. I love the random stuff kids do.
Post a Comment