J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Holiday hooplah



WHEW. Well, I've been getting harassed here by my sister, saying I need to update my blog. I just wanted to drop a quick note saying we are still alive, we survived the holiday madness! Currently, we are at the Glasmann farm still, but we are heading home this evening. I am SO glad to be going home soon, the boys are both needing to get back to their routines, and I am tired of wearing the same clothes over and over and over again! Christmas was a blast for us, and I have a bazillion pictures from it, so you will just have to be patient as I do some backtracking to catch up! But I am going to do it after we get home..... I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and a belated Merry Christmas - we hope that your days were as fabulous as ours as we celebrated the birth of our Savior and the start of a New Year!

Here are Zach, Kayden, and I on Christmas Eve at the Beattie house; and the whole fam with the boys in their Christmas Eve jammies just before bed on Christmas Eve!!!

5 comments:

Jessica G said...

Boy good to know you love visiting us so much you can't waite to get home....just kidding.

Jessica G said...

So mom and dad read your blog and said the same thing...."So Jackie really hates coming here huh"...

christa said...

I bet you're excited to just get home! That was a long vacation!

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

yay finally everyone is coming back!I was getting so lonely here....I finally get to see what it's like to be on THIS side, I'm usually the one gone all the time :) Glad you had fun! Welcome home. And cute jammies ;)

dixonfamily said...

I love the pajamas! Jackie you look so beautiful in all these pictures! I am glad that you guys are finally back!