The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......
I can't believe you made those quillow's!!! I am so impressed! I want to know how. Unfourtanetley, I can hardle handle a stapler, let alone a sewing machine. Maybe one day....
Way to go. Every Sunday I get compliments on my bag when I take it to church. I have to teach every other sunday and it's the perfect size for preach my gospel and my notes and scriptures...and I have to have all those even when I'm not teaching so I take it every Sunday. And nice work on the quillows...and I'm sure Tracy could handle making those if she can handle a stapler, I mean is a sewing machine much different?
7 comments:
Those look awesome! I can't even sew a button on a shirt...
Awesome job Jackie! I had no idea you could sew, let alone sew so well!!!!! Everything is beautiful!
I can't believe you made those quillow's!!! I am so impressed! I want to know how. Unfourtanetley, I can hardle handle a stapler, let alone a sewing machine. Maybe one day....
I am so impressed. You are a natural my friend :) I still want you to show me how you did those cute quillows sometime!
Way to go. Every Sunday I get compliments on my bag when I take it to church. I have to teach every other sunday and it's the perfect size for preach my gospel and my notes and scriptures...and I have to have all those even when I'm not teaching so I take it every Sunday. And nice work on the quillows...and I'm sure Tracy could handle making those if she can handle a stapler, I mean is a sewing machine much different?
okay, I'm just still scrolling down here...that bag is so stinkin' cute!
All I can say is...I am very impressed with your skills, girl!!
Post a Comment