The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......
Nice pics. I especially like the bath one, way cute faces!! You know it's a good thing that Kayden is the good natured one and that he likes Keegan so much...cause dude he is gonna out weigh him and be able to pound on him pretty quick.
Isn't it funny how the babies look bigger than the big kids? I noticed that with Eva too, it just seems like these babies are giant rolly polly's! I love it, attack of the giant babies!
Bath pictures are always so much fun. Glad to see that they were done so tastefully!;) You know I am teasing. Love them. Thanks for posting new cute pictures of your little guys! Kennedy still hasn't forgotten how cool Keegan is!
I love their bathtub faces! What cute boys! Sometimes it is hard to believe that these two are brothers, just because of the difference in their sizes and body types. Crazy how each one can be so different.
11 comments:
Nice pics. I especially like the bath one, way cute faces!! You know it's a good thing that Kayden is the good natured one and that he likes Keegan so much...cause dude he is gonna out weigh him and be able to pound on him pretty quick.
Isn't it funny how the babies look bigger than the big kids? I noticed that with Eva too, it just seems like these babies are giant rolly polly's! I love it, attack of the giant babies!
That's so cute how much they adore eachother.well, until they have to share a room and toys...but until then it's really cute :)
So Cute. You've got some great little-man company there!
Oh man, don't tell Keegan, but Kayden's got bigger guns than him. :) Cute pics!
geez kayden is big!!!!!! Cute boys you have there Jackie!
Bath pictures are always so much fun. Glad to see that they were done so tastefully!;) You know I am teasing. Love them. Thanks for posting new cute pictures of your little guys! Kennedy still hasn't forgotten how cool Keegan is!
I love their bathtub faces! What cute boys! Sometimes it is hard to believe that these two are brothers, just because of the difference in their sizes and body types. Crazy how each one can be so different.
Wow Kayden is all most as big as Keegan. Our girls still name their babies Kayden and Keegan when they play house.
I love your babies, but of course they are really MY babies!! Tell Keegan that I am glad he is learning to pop like a lolipop!!
Your boys are darling. I bet they have so much fun together. I love the one in the bathtub!
Post a Comment