

Kayden at birth (6 lbs) and Kayden at 4 months (15 1/2 lbs)
Well, this isn't entirely wordless....Taking a page out of my friend's book, I'm going to just post some cute pics on Wednesdays - old, new, whatever! Thanks for the inspiration Jesse!
7 years ago
8 comments:
You're doing something right! He looks so cute. I just want to pat his belly!
Hey I like that wednesday idea, I might have to copy it....
I can't believe he was so small. Look at that little Buddha baby! He is just squeezable!
Sounds like you are having fun. It's fun watching your kids play together.
Wow, what are you feeding that kid? Way to go Mamma!
chunky babies are happy babies! and i love the bath towel over his head. makes me feel like he's sitting up on a throne looking down at his village or something...
oh my...this is too cute! What a sweetie..then and now!
Your friend huh...nice. That recent picture is funny. I think you just picked it to show off his belly. he looks like a little budah statue.
Post a Comment