Here is a little clip of the boys. Kayden loves to watch Keegan and finds everything he does hilarious! Keegan loves to act as silly as possible to get Kayden to laugh and squeal.....
7 years ago
Welcome to our reality show
Here is a little clip of the boys. Kayden loves to watch Keegan and finds everything he does hilarious! Keegan loves to act as silly as possible to get Kayden to laugh and squeal.....
7 comments:
that is SO cute.That's what family is all about :)
what sweet bros (you'll have to pull it out in 10 yrs and remind them how much they love eachother!) siblings are the BEST!
very cute. But then again we have footage of You me and Jayme like this....and we all know how that turned out. J/K.
This looks familiar...like my house, only girls. HFM disease originates from some long word starting with a C, like Choloyxmaidaier. But once one kid gets it it passes through saliva and poo(real nice) and it's super contagious, I guess it can be like an epidemic since the incubation is so long, anyway, I'm glad it's over with.
I hope my next one is a boy! Such brotherly love!
soooo sweet! my poor ethan with no older brother to play with. sometimes i feel like he's just bored out of his mind. i would be if i was him
Jackie-
What cute boys you have!!! Of coarse I remember you guys! I cannot believe that Ollie is your cousin, she is the coolest cat. How are you guys doing? Out of the Village I suspect? It is great to hear from you and crazy what a small world it is!
Post a Comment