J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I've been tagged.....AGAIN :-)

I recently have been "tagged" by three of my friends. Thankfully, they all tagged me for basically the same thing, so instead of having to do several different ones, I can kill two birds with one stone. Except for me, that would never happen, I have terrible aim. Just ask Zach.......

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I have secret desires to be a Martha Stewart. Not exactly her (she IS a convicted felon), but it would be cool if my house could always look SUPER AWESOME all the time - always elegant and classy.

2. My heart is super speedy. It's been a "diagnosed" issue for several years now, but no one has been able to figure out why. I guess I'm just destined to be fast. My resting heart rate is usually about 90-100 bpm.

3. I love Charmed. It is my sinful indulgence :-) For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, Charmed is a TV show about three sisters who are witches. I know, it sounds retarded, and maybe it is.....but I like it. There are a million times a day I wish I could do any of the things they can do! Freeze time, close my eyes and be somewhere else....etc etc.

4. I can't handle anything supernatural. Aside from Charmed that is. X-Files will give me nightmares for weeks. Scary movies are a definite no at our house. When Zach and I were dating, he made me go see 'The Grudge' with him. I forced my best friend and roomie to come (it was a big group anyway, they weren't being third wheels. besides, its not like the grudge was a good date movie!) I closed my eyes and covered my ears for 2/3 of the movie and still was freaked out of my mind for days after seeing it. My roomies and I came home and watched "The Lamb of God" and slept with all the lights on. It took me 3 times before I could watch "Signs" without closing my eyes for some parts too. I know, I'm a huge wimp, but really, I cannot handle scary movies. Actually, I just can't handle anything scary. Writing this is actually giving me the creeps, because it's making me remember all these scary things. (go ahead and laugh, but I'm serious!)

5. I love to dance. I used to dance a ton in college, swing, ballet, country, ballroom, and my whole life I have always danced around everywhere. When I took ballet in college, I would come home from class and dance around our apartment (practicing our routines). If I could be anything, it would be a ballerina....but a ballroom dancer is a close second. I would love to be on Dancing with the Stars :-D

6. Ok, here is a secret truth....I actually really love Idaho. Don't tell Zach! I love going to Idaho Falls, because it really feels like my other home. Sometimes I get sad here when its winter time, because I miss the snow. I don't miss the October to June snow, but I miss the snow occasionally :-) Plus, I miss all our family there. And for all his "tough guy" exterior, Zach's dad is one of my most favorite people ever! So even though I keep telling Zach otherwise, Idaho has really grown on me!

As for tagging people..... I think I will spare you any tagging this time. I tagged people last time, so I'll skip it this time around :-)

2 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

I am COMPLETELY with you on #4!!! I can not handle scary, gory....just can't do it. I think i have an overactive imagination anyway....I don't need extra ideas on how I might die! (glad we made your blog...I am adding you too!)

Jesse said...

Don't be so ashamed of Charmed. If that's your one sinful indulgence, you're doing a-okay. The summer I was prego with Gracie and we were baking in AZ I think I watched Dawsons Creek at least 4 times a week. How pathetic is that?

Oh, and explain to me how you can be Jessica's sister and not like the X-Files...