




Well, it has been a totally fun week for us Beatties! Halloween was a blast, Keegan got too much candy (as all kids generally do), but was so proud of himself and his candy gathering skills! It was so funny to see him. I don't think he knew what half of the candy was (and he will never even eat half of it) but he would stop playing to run over and gaze at his bucket with a supremely proud look in his eye. We went to our ward's trunk-or-treat the night before Halloween and then went down to Corvallis for Halloween to let Cap'n Hook (Keegan) go trick or treating with his first mate, Smeed (Grandma!). Keegan had a lot of fun, Kayden slept through most of it! We had some of our good friends from our ward here dress up as the Incredibles. It was awesome! I am including their picture because it is just too cute. I loved their outfits, I should try to be more creative like that! We also painted the K's room this weekend. It looks AWESOME. I am really happy with it, the color turned out even better than I had hoped! I can't wait to get the rest of the pictures up on the walls, we've only lived her for almost 6 weeks....oh well, slowly but surely, right? Also, we went to a Halloween party the Friday before Halloween and Zach dressed up as GI Joe and I was Cinderella/princess.I made an attempt at Martha Stewart and made some mummy cupcakes. They turned out pretty cool, not quite Martha, but I bet she doesn't have a 3-year-old sous chef! It was way too much work and I will never do it again! Leave it to Martha... Anyway, all in all, we had a great Halloween and are enjoying Keegan's candy!! Oh, and Kayden started cereal this week and LOVES it. Can't get enough of the stuff. He had his four month appointment and the doc told us to start him on some cereal so I can get a break.... He still nurses every 2 hours throughout the day. He weighed 15 lbs!! Amazing, huh? For those of you who remember Keegan at this age, he weighed 15 lbs when he was about 10 months old. My little Kayden is a fatty!! I love it!
7 years ago
5 comments:
the costumes are adorable...and the boys room looks great! and hey...I'd eat a cupcake! Way to go Martha!
I LOVE babies in costumes!Kayden looks so cuddly!And the blue turned out AWESOME, looks great. I would have been too scared to do a bold color like that but you obviously know how to pick 'em!
Cute Pics. The room looks really good. Going as the cast of Peter Pan would have trumped your Incredible friends...you just need to follow through on these creative ideas you have.
I agree with Jess, it would have been fun if everyone did it. But alas I worked full time that week. I love the blue. It turned out really good. You will be in great practice to help with all the painting here over the next couple of months!!
Love, MOM
Your kids look so cute dressed up!
Way to go on the cupcakes...I won't even attempt anything by Martha, because I know I would get so frustrated in the process!! You did awesome!!
Post a Comment