J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Friday, April 2, 2010

RSV stinks

My sweet baby back in the doctors office. Three breathing treatments and a chest xray. I hope we get to go home to bed soon.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Webster Family said...

That is a priceless face! The poor baby. I just want to hold him and make him all better myself!

Kate the Great said...

I hope it turns out well... My littlest ended up for 6 days in the hospital with it...

Good luck.

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness, that sounds so awful. He is still so stinkin' adorable even when totally sick.

dixonfamily said...

Oh poor Kyler, and poor mom and dad too. I am so sorry. That is so scary. I hope he gets better very soon and you all get some sleep.
Maddox loves his breathing treatments most of the time. They often put him to sleep, probably because he breathes better and can finally relax. Maybe they'll just send a nebulizer home with you.
We'll keep you guys in our prayers.